Are there any gardening guidelines to follow?
To promote a positive gardening experience, we encourage our Growers to use best gardening practices, some of which are:
- Mulching, which helps prevent weeds and preserve soil moisture during hot days.
- Using compost, which enriches the soil, providing more nutrients for the crops.
- Washing hands after gardening.
- Washing produce before eating it.
We ask that Growers always be mindful and respectful of the residents who live near the gardening area or use the walkway near the plots.
- Tools should not be left lying around in the gardening area to avoid potential accidents.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum.
- Garbage should be thrown in the trash can near the entrance to the gazebo area.
- Plots should be kept clean and tidy.
Posted in: ----------GARDEN DETAILS----------